Scrabble word: FIEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIEND exist?
Definitions of FIEND in dictionaries:
- noun - a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- noun - an evil supernatural being
- noun - a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause)
- An evil spirit; a demon.
- The Devil; Satan.
- A diabolically evil or wicked person.
- One who is addicted to something: a dope fiend.
- One who is completely absorbed in or obsessed with a given job or pastime: a crossword-puzzle fiend.
- One who is particularly adept at something: a fiend with computers.
- noun - an evil spirit
There are 5 letters in FIEND: D E F I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIEND plus a wildcard: FIEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIEND
Images for FIEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.