Scrabble word: FIEND
Is FIEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIEND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- noun - an evil supernatural being
- noun - a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause)
- An evil spirit; a demon.
- The Devil; Satan.
- A diabolically evil or wicked person.
- One who is addicted to something: a dope fiend.
- One who is completely absorbed in or obsessed with a given job or pastime: a crossword-puzzle fiend.
- One who is particularly adept at something: a fiend with computers.
- noun - an evil spirit
There are 5 letters in FIEND: D E F I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIEND, to go: FIEND?
Rearrange the letters in FIEND and see some winning combinations
Images for FIEND
Lookup in Wiki for FIEND
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.