Scrabble word: FINNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINNED exist?
Definitions of FINNED in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - one of a pair of decorations projecting above the rear fenders of an automobile
- noun - one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain
- noun - a shoe for swimming
- noun - a stabilizer on a ship that resembles the fin of a fish
- noun - organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals
- Having a fin, fins, or finlike parts.
- verb - to equip with fins (external paddle-like structures)