Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FINNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINNED exist?
Definitions of FINNED in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - one of a pair of decorations projecting above the rear fenders of an automobile
- noun - one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain
- noun - a shoe for swimming
- noun - a stabilizer on a ship that resembles the fin of a fish
- noun - organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals
- Having a fin, fins, or finlike parts.
- v - to equip with fins (external paddle-like structures)
There are 6 letters in FINNED: D E F I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINNED plus a wildcard: FINNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINNED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FINNED
- finned TUBE HAIRPINS
- Tubular Heaters - finned Tubular Heaters
- Long-finned Pilot Whale Globicephala melas
- finned Tubes - finned Tubes Exporter Manufacturer Service Provider ...
- One of about 50 short-finned pilot whales ( Globicephala macrorhynchus ...
- Ray-finned Fish (Actinopterygii)
- finned strip and finned rod heating elements
- inner finned tubeBuying inner finned tube Select inner finned tube ...
- Short-finned pilot whale photo - Globicephala macrorhynchus - G43111 ...
- Life of Long finned Pilot Whale Life of Sea
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.