Scrabble word: DEFINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFINE exist?
Definitions of DEFINE in dictionaries:
- verb - determine the essential quality of
- verb - give a definition for the meaning of a word
- verb - determine the nature of
- verb - show the form or outline of
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- To state the precise meaning of (a word or sense of a word, for example).
- To describe the nature or basic qualities of; explain: define the properties of a new drug; a study that defines people according to their median incomes.
- To delineate the outline or form of: gentle hills that were defined against the sky.
- To specify distinctly: define the weapons to be used in limited warfare.
- To make or write a definition.
- verb - to state the meaning of
There are 6 letters in DEFINE: D E E F I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFINE plus a wildcard: DEFINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFINE
Images for DEFINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.