Scrabble word: FIRED
Is FIRED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - start firing a weapon
- verb - cause to go off
- verb - bake in a kiln so as to harden
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - go off or discharge
- verb - drive out or away by or as if by fire
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - destroy by fire
- verb - provide with fuel
- adj - having lost your job
- adj - to project by discharging from a gun [v FIRED, FIRING, FIRES] : FIREABLE
There are 5 letters in FIRED: D E F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRED
Click to search all anagrams of FIRED plus a wildcard: FIRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIRED
Images for FIRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.