Scrabble word: DREDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DREDGE exist?
Definitions of DREDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a power shovel to remove material from a channel or riverbed
- verb - cover before cooking
- verb - search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- verb - remove with a power shovel, usually from a bottom of a body of water
- Any of various machines equipped with scooping or suction devices and used to deepen harbors and waterways and in underwater mining.
- A boat or barge equipped with a dredge.
- An implement consisting of a net on a frame, used for gathering shellfish.
- To clean, deepen, or widen with a dredge.
- To bring up with a dredge: dredged up the silt.
- To use a dredge: dredging for alluvial gold.
- verb - to clear with a dredge (a machine for scooping mud)