Scrabble word: DREDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DREDGE exist?
Definitions of DREDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a power shovel to remove material from a channel or riverbed
- verb - cover before cooking
- verb - search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- verb - remove with a power shovel, usually from a bottom of a body of water
- Any of various machines equipped with scooping or suction devices and used to deepen harbors and waterways and in underwater mining.
- A boat or barge equipped with a dredge.
- An implement consisting of a net on a frame, used for gathering shellfish.
- To clean, deepen, or widen with a dredge.
- To bring up with a dredge: dredged up the silt.
- To use a dredge: dredging for alluvial gold.
- verb - to clear with a dredge (a machine for scooping mud)
There are 6 letters in DREDGE: D D E E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DREDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DREDGE plus a wildcard: DREDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DREDGE
Images for DREDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.