Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DREDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DREDGE exist?
Definitions of DREDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a power shovel to remove material from a channel or riverbed
- verb - cover before cooking
- verb - search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- verb - remove with a power shovel, usually from a bottom of a body of water
- Any of various machines equipped with scooping or suction devices and used to deepen harbors and waterways and in underwater mining.
- A boat or barge equipped with a dredge.
- An implement consisting of a net on a frame, used for gathering shellfish.
- To clean, deepen, or widen with a dredge.
- To bring up with a dredge: dredged up the silt.
- To use a dredge: dredging for alluvial gold.
- v - to clear with a dredge (a machine for scooping mud)
There are 6 letters in DREDGE: D D E E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DREDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DREDGE plus a wildcard: DREDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DREDGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DREDGE
- Gold dredges of the Yukon and Alaska
- Home Made dredge Plans and Photos
- Dredging Equipment - Shark Cutter Suction dredge
- The Pedro Gold dredge gets moved - click to enlarge it.
- dredge Applications - Choosing a dredge for Your Needs
- ... using a Keene highbanker combo here. The dredge part is home-made
- Gold Dredging products buy Gold Dredging products from alibaba.com
- Dredging Equipment - Amphibious Soft-Terrain dredge
- Cutterhead dredges
- Trying Out the dredge for the First Time