Scrabble word: HEDGES
Is HEDGES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HEDGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes
- noun - any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk
- noun - an intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge
- verb - enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges
- verb - minimize loss or risk
- verb - to surround with a hedge (a dense row of shrubs)
There are 6 letters in HEDGES: D E E G H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEDGES
Click to search all anagrams of HEDGES plus a wildcard: HEDGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEDGES
Images for HEDGES
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.