Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEDGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEDGES exist?
Definitions of HEDGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes
- noun - any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk
- noun - an intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge
- verb - enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges
- verb - minimize loss or risk
- v - to surround with a hedge (a dense row of shrubs)
There are 6 letters in HEDGES: D E E G H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEDGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEDGES plus a wildcard: HEDGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEDGES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEDGES
- We prune line plant and maintain hedges to create atmospheres of ...
- Tropical hedges
- Nashville hedges
- Life Out Here hedges
- Choisya ternata - Mexican orange blossom hedge photos
- hedges for Tampa Bay Buy in Riverview Apollo Beach Ruskin Keep it ...
- Check out the hedge overview (Step 2) to compare popular hedges.
- The Most Popular hedges And Plants To Help Shade Your Garden Lawn ...
- NZ hedges photos and info - Planting hedging and good hedge design.
- Well maintained hedges form a maze Hedge Shears