Scrabble word: SLEDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEDGE exist?
Definitions of SLEDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs
- noun - a heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges
- verb - transport in a sleigh
- verb - ride in or travel with a sledge
- verb - beat with a sledgehammer
- A vehicle mounted on low runners drawn by work animals, such as horses or dogs, and used for transporting loads across ice, snow, and rough ground.
- verb - to convey on a type of sled