Scrabble word: SLEDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEDGE exist?
Definitions of SLEDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs
- noun - a heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges
- verb - transport in a sleigh
- verb - ride in or travel with a sledge
- verb - beat with a sledgehammer
- A vehicle mounted on low runners drawn by work animals, such as horses or dogs, and used for transporting loads across ice, snow, and rough ground.
- verb - to convey on a type of sled
There are 6 letters in SLEDGE: D E E G L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEDGE plus a wildcard: SLEDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEDGE
Images for SLEDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.