Scrabble word: SLEDGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEDGES exist?
Definitions of SLEDGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs
- noun - a heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges
- verb - transport in a sleigh
- verb - ride in or travel with a sledge
- verb - beat with a sledgehammer
- verb - to convey on a type of sled
There are 7 letters in SLEDGES: D E E G L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEDGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEDGES plus a wildcard: SLEDGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEDGES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLEDGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.