Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLEDGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEDGES exist?
Definitions of SLEDGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs
- noun - a heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges
- verb - transport in a sleigh
- verb - ride in or travel with a sledge
- verb - beat with a sledgehammer
- v - to convey on a type of sled
There are 7 letters in SLEDGES: D E E G L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEDGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEDGES plus a wildcard: SLEDGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEDGES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLEDGES
- dog sledges
- Steve Waugh - The best cricket sledges
- Matthew Henson photographs North Pole explorer Matthew Henson USNS ...
- Browse sledges
- ROMEO XTD2070E - sledges - Floor Cleaning - DeLonghi Corporate
- Hinckley Ohio
- sledges including plastic sledges and wooden sledges at Low Prices ...
- Masterson Kustoms Hot Rod News Blog & Discussions at Rod & Custom ...
- Citroen C-Design Competition 2008 Winners Tuvie
- Our Lillehammer Mini is a beautiful foldable rodel with