Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEGUE exist?
Definitions of SEGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of changing smoothly from one state or situation to another
- verb - proceed without interruption
- To make a transition directly from one section or theme to another.
- To move smoothly and unhesitatingly from one state, condition, situation, or element to another: “Daylight segued into dusk” (Susan Dworski).
- verb - to proceed without pause from one musical theme to another
There are 5 letters in SEGUE: E E G S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEGUE plus a wildcard: SEGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEGUE
Images for SEGUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.