Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLEDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEDGE exist?
Definitions of PLEDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a deposit of personal property as security for a debt
- noun - someone accepted for membership but not yet fully admitted to the group
- noun - a drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
- noun - a binding commitment to do or give or refrain from something
- verb - promise solemnly and formally
- verb - pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - give as a guarantee
- verb - bind or secure by a pledge
- A solemn binding promise to do, give, or refrain from doing something: signed a pledge never to reveal the secret; a pledge of money to a charity.
- Something given or held as security to guarantee payment of a debt or fulfillment of an obligation.
- The condition of something thus given or held: put an article in pledge.
- Delivery of goods or personal property as security for a debt or an obligation: a loan that required a pledge of property.
- The contract by which such delivery is made.
- A token or sign: “fair pledges of a fruitful tree” (Robert Herrick).
- A person who has been accepted for membership in a fraternity or similar organization and has promised to join but has not yet been initiated.
- The act of drinking in honor of someone; a toast.
- A vow to abstain from alcoholic liquor: ex-drinkers who have taken the pledge.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_D.
- See Synonyms at promise.
- To bind or secure by or as if by a pledge: pledged themselves to the cause.
- To deposit as security; pawn.
- To promise to join (a fraternity or similar organization).
- To accept as a prospective member of such an organization.
- To drink a toast to.
- To make a solemn binding promise; swear.
- To drink a toast.
- v - to give as security for something borrowed
There are 6 letters in PLEDGE: D E E G L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEDGE plus a wildcard: PLEDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEDGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEDGE
- pledge Multi Surface - Sin Fragancia SC Johnson
- pledge To The Texas Flag Chart Mardel
- BullyFreeSchools Chris Dixon Bullying Prevention Author & Speaker
- or download and return your gift with the pledge form
- ... book biography unit. The Peace Builders pledge sums it up best
- Christopher Hitchens version of The Ten Commandments
- My Walk-A-Thon pledge Form
- Photo Explanations I pledge Allegiance To God
- Canadore pledge form template - DOC
- Can Write Funny The pledge of Allegiance