Scrabble word: LEGEND
Is LEGEND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEGEND in dictionaries:
- noun - a story about mythical or supernatural beings or events
- noun - brief description accompanying an illustration
- An unverified story handed down from earlier times, especially one popularly believed to be historical.
- A body or collection of such stories.
- A romanticized or popularized myth of modern times.
- One that inspires legends or achieves legendary fame.
- An inscription or a title on an object, such as a coin.
- An explanatory caption accompanying an illustration.
- The words legend and legendary have come to be used in recent years to refer to any person or achievement whose fame promises to be particularly enduring, even if its renown is created more by the media than by oral tradition.
- noun - an unverified story from earlier times
There are 6 letters in LEGEND: D E E G L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGEND
Click to search all anagrams of LEGEND plus a wildcard: LEGEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEGEND
Images for LEGEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.