Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEGEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGEND exist?
Definitions of LEGEND in dictionaries:
- noun - a story about mythical or supernatural beings or events
- noun - brief description accompanying an illustration
- An unverified story handed down from earlier times, especially one popularly believed to be historical.
- A body or collection of such stories.
- A romanticized or popularized myth of modern times.
- One that inspires legends or achieves legendary fame.
- An inscription or a title on an object, such as a coin.
- An explanatory caption accompanying an illustration.
- The words legend and legendary have come to be used in recent years to refer to any person or achievement whose fame promises to be particularly enduring, even if its renown is created more by the media than by oral tradition.
- n - an unverified story from earlier times
There are 6 letters in LEGEND: D E E G L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEGEND plus a wildcard: LEGEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEGEND
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEGEND
- Album Review legend Bob Marley & the Wailers Outside the Frame
- Image of the map legend for the Proposals Map
- This legend indicates which lithologic indicators of climate would be ...
- Tim Curry legend Darkness Model Kit Bust Resin Lord Of Darkness legend ...
- legend The Lord of Darkness by Lynsey1985 on deviantART
- location map legend
- Enjoy this wallpaper of The legend of Zelda Skyward Sword in a ...
- Home Wallpaper legend hand of god legend_hand_of_god_wallpaper04
- am legend i am legend wallpaper movie wallpaper movie ...
- legend Movie Poster 2 - Internet Movie Poster Awards Gallery