Scrabble word: FLEDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEDGE exist?
Definitions of FLEDGE in dictionaries:
- verb - feed, care for, and rear young birds for flight
- verb - decorate with feathers
- verb - grow feathers
- To take care of (a young bird) until it is ready to fly.
- To cover with or as if with feathers.
- To grow the plumage necessary for flight.
- verb - to furnish with feathers
There are 6 letters in FLEDGE: D E E F G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEDGE plus a wildcard: FLEDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEDGE
Images for FLEDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.