Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KEDGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEDGED exist?
Definitions of KEDGED in dictionaries:
- v - to move a vessel with the use of an anchor
There are 6 letters in KEDGED: D D E E G K
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KEDGED plus a wildcard: KEDGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEDGED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KEDGED
- Start Species List Sulphurs Pink-edged Sulphur
- Photo of pink-edged sulphur wing span identification life history ...
- picture of the finished product kedged and waiting to be poured.
- My job was to tail the anchor rode as we kedged off the sand.
- Impressions of a Ballpark Hunter A Lack of Distraction in Wilson N.C ...
- Step 34 Kedge a Grounded Boat
- Kathy shows off our halloween pumpkin in the Dismal Swamp Canal
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.