Scrabble word: HEDGED
Is HEDGED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HEDGED in dictionaries:
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge
- verb - enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges
- verb - minimize loss or risk
- adj - evasively worded in order to avoid an unqualified statement
- verb - to surround with a hedge (a dense row of shrubs)
There are 6 letters in HEDGED: D D E E G H
Click to search all anagrams of HEDGED plus a wildcard: HEDGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEDGED
Images for HEDGED
Lookup in Wiki for HEDGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.