Scrabble word: PRECEDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRECEDE exist?
Definitions of PRECEDE in dictionaries:
- verb - be earlier in time
- verb - come before
- verb - be the predecessor of
- verb - move ahead (of others) in time or space
- verb - furnish with a preface or introduction
- To come, exist, or occur before in time.
- To come before in order or rank; surpass or outrank.
- To be in a position in front of; go in advance of.
- To come or go before in time, order, rank, or position.
- verb - to go before
There are 7 letters in PRECEDE: C D E E E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECEDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRECEDE plus a wildcard: PRECEDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRECEDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRECEDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.