Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECREASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECREASES exist?
Definitions of DECREASES in dictionaries:
- noun - a change downward
- noun - a process of becoming smaller or shorter
- noun - the amount by which something decreases
- noun - the act of decreasing or reducing something
- verb - decrease in size, extent, or range
- verb - make smaller
- v - to make or become less
There are 9 letters in DECREASES: A C D E E E R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECREASES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECREASES plus a wildcard: DECREASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECREASES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECREASES
- Nirmal Baba popularity slumps collection decreases
- ... workers wages at car factories. Supply decreases (shiftsleft
- Californias unemployment rate decreases to 10.9 percent
- Crunching the Latest Numbers on Traditional Media
- Altitude What you need to know Expeditions Adventure Beyond
- Mike Konczal is a fellow at the Roosevelt Institute. He blogs about ...
- News] Marry Me Mary decreases Popularity Ratings Latest K-pop ...
- HDAC inhibitor PCI-24781 decreases RAD51 expression and inhibits ...
- Time decreases by kaiser-mony on deviantART
- Random Stuff Trends in the Periodic Table
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.