Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECREASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECREASE exist?
Definitions of DECREASE in dictionaries:
- noun - a change downward
- noun - a process of becoming smaller or shorter
- noun - the amount by which something decreases
- noun - the act of decreasing or reducing something
- verb - decrease in size, extent, or range
- verb - make smaller
- The act or process of decreasing.
- These verbs mean to become or cause to become smaller or less.
- verb - to make or become less
There are 8 letters in DECREASE: A C D E E E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECREASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECREASE plus a wildcard: DECREASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECREASE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECREASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.