Scrabble word: SCREENED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREENED exist?
Definitions of SCREENED in dictionaries:
- verb - test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- verb - examine methodically
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - project onto a screen for viewing
- verb - prevent from entering
- verb - separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- verb - protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- verb - to provide with a screen (a device designed to divide, conceal, or protect)
There are 8 letters in SCREENED: C D E E E N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREENED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCREENED plus a wildcard: SCREENED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCREENED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCREENED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.