Scrabble word: RESIDENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESIDENCE exist?
Definitions of RESIDENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - any address at which you dwell more than temporarily
- noun - the official house or establishment of an important person (as a sovereign or president)
- noun - the act of dwelling in a place
- noun - a large and imposing house
- The place in which one lives; a dwelling.
- The act or a period of residing in a place.
- A medical residency.
- The official home or location of a corporation.