Scrabble word: RESIDENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESIDENCE exist?
Definitions of RESIDENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - any address at which you dwell more than temporarily
- noun - the official house or establishment of an important person (as a sovereign or president)
- noun - the act of dwelling in a place
- noun - a large and imposing house
- The place in which one lives; a dwelling.
- The act or a period of residing in a place.
- A medical residency.
- The official home or location of a corporation.
There are 9 letters in RESIDENCE: C D E E E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIDENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESIDENCE plus a wildcard: RESIDENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESIDENCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESIDENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.