Scrabble word: PRESERVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESERVE exist?
Definitions of PRESERVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a domain that seems to be specially reserved for someone
- noun - a reservation where animals are protected
- noun - fruit preserved by cooking with sugar
- verb - keep or maintain in unaltered condition
- verb - keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- verb - to keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- verb - prevent (food) from rotting
- verb - maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
- verb - keep undisturbed for personal or private use for hunting, shooting, or fishing
- To maintain in safety from injury, peril, or harm; protect.
- To keep in perfect or unaltered condition; maintain unchanged.
- To prepare (food) for future use, as by canning or salting.
- To prevent (organic bodies) from decaying or spoiling.
- To keep or protect (game or fish) for one’s private hunting or fishing.
- To treat fruit or other foods so as to prevent decay.
- To maintain a private area stocked with game or fish.
- Something that acts to preserve; a preservative.
- Often preserves.
- An area maintained for the protection of wildlife or natural resources.
- Something considered as being the exclusive province of certain persons: Ancient Greek is the preserve of scholars.
- verb - to keep free from harm or danger