Scrabble word: PRESERVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESERVE exist?
Definitions of PRESERVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a domain that seems to be specially reserved for someone
- noun - a reservation where animals are protected
- noun - fruit preserved by cooking with sugar
- verb - keep or maintain in unaltered condition
- verb - keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- verb - to keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- verb - prevent (food) from rotting
- verb - maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
- verb - keep undisturbed for personal or private use for hunting, shooting, or fishing
- To maintain in safety from injury, peril, or harm; protect.
- To keep in perfect or unaltered condition; maintain unchanged.
- To prepare (food) for future use, as by canning or salting.
- To prevent (organic bodies) from decaying or spoiling.
- To keep or protect (game or fish) for one’s private hunting or fishing.
- To treat fruit or other foods so as to prevent decay.
- To maintain a private area stocked with game or fish.
- Something that acts to preserve; a preservative.
- Often preserves.
- An area maintained for the protection of wildlife or natural resources.
- Something considered as being the exclusive province of certain persons: Ancient Greek is the preserve of scholars.
- verb - to keep free from harm or danger
There are 8 letters in PRESERVE: E E E P R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESERVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESERVE plus a wildcard: PRESERVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESERVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESERVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.