Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AVENUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AVENUE exist?
Definitions of AVENUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a line of approach
- noun - a wide street or thoroughfare
- A broad roadway lined with trees.
- The drive leading from the main road up to a country house.
- A means of access or approach: new avenues of trade.
- n - a wide street
There are 6 letters in AVENUE: A E E N U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AVENUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AVENUE plus a wildcard: AVENUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AVENUE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AVENUE
- FilePark avenue 01.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Fifth avenue - M a d . P h o t o . W o r l d
- . Road Street ...
- avenue of Honour
- The Fifth avenue passes right through the center of Manhattan. It ...
- FileFirst avenue in New York by David Shankbone.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- fifth avenue
- Park avenue in New York with Grand Station cutting perspective
- park avenue photo -- Declan McCullagh photograph
- The avenue
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.