Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DENATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENATURE exist?
Definitions of DENATURE in dictionaries:
- verb - add nonfissionable material to (fissionable material) so as to make unsuitable for use in an atomic bomb
- verb - modify (as a native protein) especially by heat, acid, alkali, or ultraviolet radiation so that all of the original properties are removed or diminished
- verb - make (alcohol) unfit for drinking without impairing usefulness for other purposes
- To change the nature or natural qualities of.
- To render unfit to eat or drink without destroying usefulness in other applications, especially to add methanol to (ethyl alcohol).
- To alter the structure of (a protein), as with heat, alkali, or acid, so that some of its original properties, especially its biological activity, are diminished or eliminated.
- To add nonfissionable matter to (fissionable material) so as to prevent use in an atomic weapon.
- verb - to deprive of natural qualities
There are 8 letters in DENATURE: A D E E N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENATURE plus a wildcard: DENATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENATURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DENATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.