Scrabble word: DENATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENATURE exist?
Definitions of DENATURE in dictionaries:
- verb - add nonfissionable material to (fissionable material) so as to make unsuitable for use in an atomic bomb
- verb - modify (as a native protein) especially by heat, acid, alkali, or ultraviolet radiation so that all of the original properties are removed or diminished
- verb - make (alcohol) unfit for drinking without impairing usefulness for other purposes
- To change the nature or natural qualities of.
- To render unfit to eat or drink without destroying usefulness in other applications, especially to add methanol to (ethyl alcohol).
- To alter the structure of (a protein), as with heat, alkali, or acid, so that some of its original properties, especially its biological activity, are diminished or eliminated.
- To add nonfissionable matter to (fissionable material) so as to prevent use in an atomic weapon.
- verb - to deprive of natural qualities
There are 8 letters in DENATURE: A D E E N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENATURE plus a wildcard: DENATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENATURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words