Scrabble word: UNDERTAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERTAKE exist?
Definitions of UNDERTAKE in dictionaries:
- verb - enter upon an activity or enterprise
- verb - accept as a challenge
- verb - promise to do or accomplish
- verb - enter into a contractual arrangement
- verb - accept as a charge
- To take upon oneself; decide or agree to do: undertake a task.
- To pledge or commit (oneself) to: undertake oneself to care for an elderly relative.
- To set about; begin.
- To accept combat with.
There are 9 letters in UNDERTAKE: A D E E K N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERTAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERTAKE plus a wildcard: UNDERTAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERTAKE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERTAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.