Scrabble word: VETERAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VETERAN exist?
Definitions of VETERAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a serviceman who has seen considerable active service
- noun - a person who has served in the armed forces
- noun - an experienced person who has been through many battles
- adj - rendered competent through trial and experience
- A person who is long experienced or practiced in an activity or a capacity: a veteran of political campaigns.
- A person who has served in the armed forces: “Privilege, a token income... were allowed for veterans of both world wars” (Mavis Gallant).
- An old soldier who has seen long service.
- Having had long experience or practice: a veteran actor.
- Of or relating to former members of the armed forces: veteran benefits.
- noun - a former member of the armed forces
There are 7 letters in VETERAN: A E E N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VETERAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VETERAN plus a wildcard: VETERAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VETERAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VETERAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.