Scrabble word: VETERAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VETERAN exist?
Definitions of VETERAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a serviceman who has seen considerable active service
- noun - a person who has served in the armed forces
- noun - an experienced person who has been through many battles
- adj - rendered competent through trial and experience
- A person who is long experienced or practiced in an activity or a capacity: a veteran of political campaigns.
- A person who has served in the armed forces: “Privilege, a token income... were allowed for veterans of both world wars” (Mavis Gallant).
- An old soldier who has seen long service.
- Having had long experience or practice: a veteran actor.
- Of or relating to former members of the armed forces: veteran benefits.
- noun - a former member of the armed forces