Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENERVATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENERVATE exist?
Definitions of ENERVATE in dictionaries:
- verb - weaken mentally or morally
- verb - disturb the composure of
- To weaken or destroy the strength or vitality of: “the luxury which enervates and destroys nations” (Henry David Thoreau).
- To remove a nerve or part of a nerve.
- v - to deprive of strength or vitality
There are 8 letters in ENERVATE: A E E E N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENERVATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENERVATE plus a wildcard: ENERVATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENERVATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENERVATE
- Home All Attacks Battlegear Creatures Locations Mugic
- Bron httpfc02.deviantart.net fs71f201004001M16___5_56mm ...
- enervate lacking in energy or vitality
- Building Regulations And Foundation And House by Jochen
- And rhyme began to enervate poetry. John Dryden
- enervate - I tried to enervate my opponent by putting liquor in his ...
- Match Analogies Worksheet
- enervate casais- desenho perfect
- dotDefender Blocked Your Request