Scrabble word: GRAVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAVEN exist?
Definitions of GRAVEN in dictionaries:
- noun - death of a person
- noun - a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- noun - a mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- adj - cut into a desired shape
- adj - cut or impressed into a surface
- adj - extremely serious
- verb - to form by incision
There are 6 letters in GRAVEN: A E G N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAVEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAVEN plus a wildcard: GRAVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAVEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAVEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.