Scrabble word: ENGRAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENGRAVE exist?
Definitions of ENGRAVE in dictionaries:
- verb - carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- verb - impress or affect deeply
- verb - carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- verb - carve or cut a design or letters into
- To carve, cut, or etch into a material: engraved the champion’s name on the trophy.
- To carve, cut, or etch a design or letters into: engraved the silver watch with my monogram.
- To carve, cut, or etch into a block or surface used for printing.
- To print from a block or plate made by such a process.
- To impress deeply as if by carving or etching: The experience was engraved into his memory.
- verb - to form by incision