Scrabble word: ENGRAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENGRAVE exist?
Definitions of ENGRAVE in dictionaries:
- verb - carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- verb - impress or affect deeply
- verb - carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- verb - carve or cut a design or letters into
- To carve, cut, or etch into a material: engraved the champion’s name on the trophy.
- To carve, cut, or etch a design or letters into: engraved the silver watch with my monogram.
- To carve, cut, or etch into a block or surface used for printing.
- To print from a block or plate made by such a process.
- To impress deeply as if by carving or etching: The experience was engraved into his memory.
- verb - to form by incision
There are 7 letters in ENGRAVE: A E E G N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENGRAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENGRAVE plus a wildcard: ENGRAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENGRAVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENGRAVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.