Scrabble word: RETIRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETIRED exist?
Definitions of RETIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - go into retirement
- verb - withdraw from active participation
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
- verb - break from a meeting or gathering
- verb - make (someone) retire
- verb - dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
- verb - lose interest
- verb - cause to be out on a fielding play
- verb - cause to get out
- verb - prepare for sleep
- adj - no longer active in your work or profession
- Withdrawn from one’s occupation, business, or office; having finished one’s active working life.
- Received by a person in retirement: retired pay.
- Withdrawn; secluded.
- verb - to go away or withdraw
There are 7 letters in RETIRED: D E E I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETIRED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETIRED plus a wildcard: RETIRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETIRED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETIRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.