Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RETIRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETIRED exist?
Definitions of RETIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - go into retirement
- verb - withdraw from active participation
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
- verb - break from a meeting or gathering
- verb - make (someone) retire
- verb - dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
- verb - lose interest
- verb - cause to be out on a fielding play
- verb - cause to get out
- verb - prepare for sleep
- adj - no longer active in your work or profession
- Withdrawn from one’s occupation, business, or office; having finished one’s active working life.
- Received by a person in retirement: retired pay.
- Withdrawn; secluded.
- v - to go away or withdraw
There are 7 letters in RETIRED: D E E I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETIRED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETIRED plus a wildcard: RETIRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETIRED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETIRED
- retired Goodbye Tension Hello Pension T-Shirts Mugs Bags Cards ...
- Dawn Reader Does retired Mean Tired Again
- Just retired Greeting Card from Zazzle.com
- retired Now What Planning the Rest of your Life Elder Care Home ...
- Welcome to the APRN
- copy Retirement Small retired and Relocating What to Consider Before ...
- retired Royalty Free Stock Photography - Image 11785407
- retired couple
- ... Cup 2011 View topic - retired People who Probably Wont Show Up
- retired Goodbye Tension Hello Pension Greeting Cards - Zazzle.com.au