Scrabble word: RETIRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETIRED exist?
Definitions of RETIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - go into retirement
- verb - withdraw from active participation
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
- verb - break from a meeting or gathering
- verb - make (someone) retire
- verb - dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
- verb - lose interest
- verb - cause to be out on a fielding play
- verb - cause to get out
- verb - prepare for sleep
- adj - no longer active in your work or profession
- Withdrawn from one’s occupation, business, or office; having finished one’s active working life.
- Received by a person in retirement: retired pay.
- Withdrawn; secluded.
- verb - to go away or withdraw