Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMPIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMPIRE exist?
Definitions of EMPIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - the domain ruled by an emperor or empress
- noun - a group of countries under a single authority
- noun - a monarchy with an emperor as head of state
- noun - a group of diverse companies under common ownership and run as a single organization
- noun - an eating apple that somewhat resembles a McIntosh
- A political unit having an extensive territory or comprising a number of territories or nations and ruled by a single supreme authority.
- The territory included in such a unit.
- An extensive enterprise under a unified authority: a publishing empire.
- Imperial or imperialistic sovereignty, domination, or control: “There is a growing sense that the course of empire is shifting toward the... Asians” (James Traub).
- noun - a major political unit
There are 6 letters in EMPIRE: E E I M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMPIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMPIRE plus a wildcard: EMPIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMPIRE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMPIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.