Scrabble word: PREMISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREMISE exist?
Definitions of PREMISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn
- verb - set forth beforehand, often as an explanation
- verb - furnish with a preface or introduction
- verb - take something as preexisting and given
- A proposition upon which an argument is based or from which a conclusion is drawn.
- One of the propositions in a deductive argument.
- The preliminary or explanatory statements or facts of a document, as in a deed.
- Land and the buildings on it.
- A building or part of a building.
- To state in advance as an introduction or explanation.
- To make a premise.
- verb - to state in advance