Scrabble word: PREMISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREMISE exist?
Definitions of PREMISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn
- verb - set forth beforehand, often as an explanation
- verb - furnish with a preface or introduction
- verb - take something as preexisting and given
- A proposition upon which an argument is based or from which a conclusion is drawn.
- One of the propositions in a deductive argument.
- The preliminary or explanatory statements or facts of a document, as in a deed.
- Land and the buildings on it.
- A building or part of a building.
- To state in advance as an introduction or explanation.
- To make a premise.
- verb - to state in advance
There are 7 letters in PREMISE: E E I M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREMISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREMISE plus a wildcard: PREMISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREMISE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREMISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.