Scrabble word: PREMISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREMISES exist?
Definitions of PREMISES in dictionaries:
- noun - land and the buildings on it
- noun - a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn
- verb - set forth beforehand, often as an explanation
- verb - furnish with a preface or introduction
- verb - take something as preexisting and given
- verb - to state in advance
There are 8 letters in PREMISES: E E I M P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREMISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREMISES plus a wildcard: PREMISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREMISES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREMISES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.