Scrabble word: REMISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMISE exist?
Definitions of REMISE in dictionaries:
- noun - an expensive or high-class hackney
- noun - a small building for housing coaches and carriages and other vehicles
- noun - (fencing) a second thrust made on the same lunge (as when your opponent fails to riposte)
- To relinquish a claim to; surrender by deed.
- verb - to give up a claim to
There are 6 letters in REMISE: E E I M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMISE plus a wildcard: REMISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMISE
Images for REMISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.