Scrabble word: IMMERSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMERSE exist?
Definitions of IMMERSE in dictionaries:
- verb - thrust or throw into
- verb - devote (oneself) fully to
- verb - enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing
- verb - cause to be immersed
- To cover completely in a liquid; submerge.
- To baptize by submerging in water.
- To engage wholly or deeply; absorb: scholars who immerse themselves in their subjects.
- verb - to plunge into a liquid
There are 7 letters in IMMERSE: E E I M M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMERSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMERSE plus a wildcard: IMMERSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMERSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMERSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.