Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMMERSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMERSES exist?
Definitions of IMMERSES in dictionaries:
- verb - thrust or throw into
- verb - devote (oneself) fully to
- verb - enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing
- verb - cause to be immersed
- v - to plunge into a liquid
There are 8 letters in IMMERSES: E E I M M R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMERSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMERSES plus a wildcard: IMMERSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMERSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMERSES
- Thethys immerses Achilles in the Waters of Styx - Francesco Hayez ...
- GEAR UP FOR THE 2013 ASICS LA MARATHON WITH LIMITED EDITION FOOTWEAR ...
- Kinect immerses You In Advertising Like Never Before
- Nature background german category himself immerses - 183471
- Devotee immerses the Idol of Elephant-Headed Hindu God Ganesh Framed ...
- Devotee immerses the Idol of Elephant-Headed Hindu God Ganesh ...
- Christian Pilgrim immerses Herself In The Waters Of The News Photo ...
- Two-week camp immerses kids in Chinese
- Teen immerses self in acting camp - Toledo Blade
- ASSASSINS CREED II immerses PLAYERS WITH EPIC MUSIC SCORE BY JESPER ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.