Scrabble word: SIMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIMMER exist?
Definitions of SIMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - temperature just below the boiling point
- verb - boil slowly at low temperature
- To be cooked gently or remain just at or below the boiling point.
- To be filled with pent-up emotion; seethe.
- To be in a state of gentle ferment: thoughts simmering in the back of her mind.
- To cook (food) gently in a liquid just at or below the boiling point.
- The state or process of simmering.
- verb - to cook below or just at the boiling point