Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIMMER exist?
Definitions of SIMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - temperature just below the boiling point
- verb - boil slowly at low temperature
- To be cooked gently or remain just at or below the boiling point.
- To be filled with pent-up emotion; seethe.
- To be in a state of gentle ferment: thoughts simmering in the back of her mind.
- To cook (food) gently in a liquid just at or below the boiling point.
- The state or process of simmering.
- verb - to cook below or just at the boiling point
There are 6 letters in SIMMER: E I M M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIMMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIMMER plus a wildcard: SIMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIMMER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIMMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.