Scrabble word: SHIMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIMMER exist?
Definitions of SHIMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a weak and tremulous light
- verb - shine with a weak or fitful light
- verb - give off a shimmering reflection, as of silk
- To shine with a subdued, flickering light.
- A flickering or tremulous light; a glimmer.
- verb - to shine faintly or unsteadily
There are 7 letters in SHIMMER: E H I M M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIMMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIMMER plus a wildcard: SHIMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIMMER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHIMMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.