Scrabble word: SKIMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIMMER exist?
Definitions of SKIMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid superficial reader
- noun - a cooking utensil used to skim fat from the surface of liquids
- noun - a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
- noun - gull-like seabird that flies along the surface of the water with an elongated lower mandible immersed to skim out food
- One that skims, such as a large perforated spoon used in skimming liquids.
- A light, usually straw hat with a stiff wide brim and a flat shallow crown.
- Any of several chiefly coastal birds of the genus Rynchops, having long narrow wings and a long bill with a longer lower mandible for skimming the water’s surface for food.
- A black skimmer.
- verb - to remove floating matter from the surface of
There are 7 letters in SKIMMER: E I K M M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIMMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIMMER plus a wildcard: SKIMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIMMER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKIMMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.