Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKIMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIMMER exist?
Definitions of SKIMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid superficial reader
- noun - a cooking utensil used to skim fat from the surface of liquids
- noun - a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
- noun - gull-like seabird that flies along the surface of the water with an elongated lower mandible immersed to skim out food
- One that skims, such as a large perforated spoon used in skimming liquids.
- A light, usually straw hat with a stiff wide brim and a flat shallow crown.
- Any of several chiefly coastal birds of the genus Rynchops, having long narrow wings and a long bill with a longer lower mandible for skimming the water’s surface for food.
- A black skimmer.
- v - to remove floating matter from the surface of
There are 7 letters in SKIMMER: E I K M M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIMMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIMMER plus a wildcard: SKIMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIMMER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKIMMER
- How to keep your Credit Cards safe from skimmers
- Black skimmer videos photos and facts - Rynchops niger - ARKive
- brief video of the the E series protein skimmer.
- Black skimmer - USA
- African skimmer (Rynchops flavirostris) photo
- The Black skimmer The Graceful Flier Lees Birdwatching ...
- Black skimmer Flying Overhead At Brigantine
- The Odyssey of the Dutch Oil skimmers National News United States ...
- Black skimmer the Internet Bird Collection
- TrekNature Black skimmer Photo