Scrabble word: SKIMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIMMER exist?
Definitions of SKIMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid superficial reader
- noun - a cooking utensil used to skim fat from the surface of liquids
- noun - a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
- noun - gull-like seabird that flies along the surface of the water with an elongated lower mandible immersed to skim out food
- One that skims, such as a large perforated spoon used in skimming liquids.
- A light, usually straw hat with a stiff wide brim and a flat shallow crown.
- Any of several chiefly coastal birds of the genus Rynchops, having long narrow wings and a long bill with a longer lower mandible for skimming the water’s surface for food.
- A black skimmer.
- verb - to remove floating matter from the surface of