Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SKIMMERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIMMERS exist?
Definitions of SKIMMERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid superficial reader
- noun - a cooking utensil used to skim fat from the surface of liquids
- noun - a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
- noun - gull-like seabird that flies along the surface of the water with an elongated lower mandible immersed to skim out food
- v - to remove floating matter from the surface of
There are 8 letters in SKIMMERS: E I K M M R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIMMERS plus a wildcard: SKIMMERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIMMERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKIMMERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.