Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MERISTEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERISTEM exist?
Definitions of MERISTEM in dictionaries:
- noun - undifferentiated tissue from which new cells are formed, as at the tip of a stem or root
- The undifferentiated plant tissue from which new cells are formed, as that at the tip of a stem or root.
- n - formative plant tissue
There are 8 letters in MERISTEM: E E I M M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERISTEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MERISTEM plus a wildcard: MERISTEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERISTEM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MERISTEM
- Apical meristem Root Tip
- figure 2 diagram of an early type of plant apical meristem consisting ...
- meristems differentiate into primary tissues secondary meristems ...
- The size of SAM varies among species stages of development and growth ...
- copyright 1996 meristem information resources ltd meristem is a ...
- apical meristem Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com ...
- AP Biology Plants - Special Structures
- La trs belle et trs claire image dune coupe de mristme en est ...
- Regulatory RNAs- COLD SPRING HARBOR LABORATORY PRESS
- ... the shoot meristem arrow is surrounded by floral meristems b and c the