Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STEMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEMMER exist?
Definitions of STEMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books
- noun - a worker who makes or applies stems for artificial flowers
- noun - an algorithm for removing inflectional and derivational endings in order to reduce word forms to a common stem
- noun - a miner's tamping bar for ramming packing in over a blasting charge
- noun - a device for removing stems from fruit (as from grapes or apples)
- n - one that removes stems
There are 7 letters in STEMMER: E E M M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEMMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEMMER plus a wildcard: STEMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEMMER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEMMER
- stemmer Lehmschlenke
- Scope Film Kassen stemmer
- Karin stemmer Consulting Communication
- stemmer fra stre Gasvrk. Collage af stre Gasvrk Teater ...
- stemmer See - See Infos von Baden & Camping ber Tauchen & Angeln bis ...
- Professor Susanne stemmer
- Woestijnvos Erwin Rommel en zijn vriendin
- Home Attractions Historic Sites stemmer House
- FORIS AnwaltsVerzeichnis stemmer Rechtsanwalt Dinslaken
- FilHauptmann Herbert stemmer in front of a PzKpfw I.jpg - Wikipedia