Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STEMMERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEMMERS exist?
Definitions of STEMMERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books
- noun - a worker who makes or applies stems for artificial flowers
- noun - an algorithm for removing inflectional and derivational endings in order to reduce word forms to a common stem
- noun - a miner's tamping bar for ramming packing in over a blasting charge
- noun - a device for removing stems from fruit (as from grapes or apples)
- n - one that removes stems
There are 8 letters in STEMMERS: E E M M R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEMMERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEMMERS plus a wildcard: STEMMERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEMMERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEMMERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.