Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEMORIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMORIES exist?
Definitions of MEMORIES in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is remembered
- noun - the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered
- noun - the power of retaining and recalling past experience
- noun - an electronic memory device
- noun - the area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes
- noun - the mental faculty of retaining and recalling past experience
There are 8 letters in MEMORIES: E E I M M O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEMORIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEMORIES plus a wildcard: MEMORIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEMORIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEMORIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.