Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEMORIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMORIES exist?
Definitions of MEMORIES in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is remembered
- noun - the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered
- noun - the power of retaining and recalling past experience
- noun - an electronic memory device
- noun - the area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes
- n - the mental faculty of retaining and recalling past experience
There are 8 letters in MEMORIES: E E I M M O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEMORIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEMORIES plus a wildcard: MEMORIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEMORIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEMORIES
- Giraffe Dreams memories
- memories My Cursed Kingdom
- hnn memories
- memories made at LISA Academy Ms. Rogers
- Most short-term memories only last 20 to 30 seconds.
- memories Broken Hearts Anonymous
- The Intoxicating memories Jayeeta Ghosh West Bengal
- Just memories Blind to Bounds
- TheNews Blog Arent memories like Wine..
- Why our memories are not always our own AntiWorldNews