Scrabble word: IMPRESS
Is IMPRESS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMPRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of coercing someone into government service
- verb - have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- verb - impress positively
- verb - produce or try to produce a vivid impression of
- verb - mark or stamp with or as if with pressure
- verb - reproduce by printing
- verb - take (someone) against his will for compulsory service, especially on board a ship
- verb - dye (fabric) before it is spun
- To produce or attempt to produce a vivid impression or image of: a scene that impressed itself on his memory; tries to impress the value of money on the students.
- To mark or stamp with or as if with pressure: impressed a design on the hot wax.
- To apply with pressure; press.
- The act of impressing.
- A mark or pattern produced by or as if by impressing.
- A stamp or seal meant to be impressed.
- To compel (a person) to serve in a military force.
- To seize (property) by force or authority; confiscate.
- verb - to affect strongly
There are 7 letters in IMPRESS: E I M P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPRESS
Click to search all anagrams of IMPRESS plus a wildcard: IMPRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPRESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPRESS
Lookup in Wiki for IMPRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.