Scrabble word: IMPRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPRESS exist?
Definitions of IMPRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of coercing someone into government service
- verb - have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- verb - impress positively
- verb - produce or try to produce a vivid impression of
- verb - mark or stamp with or as if with pressure
- verb - reproduce by printing
- verb - take (someone) against his will for compulsory service, especially on board a ship
- verb - dye (fabric) before it is spun
- To produce or attempt to produce a vivid impression or image of: a scene that impressed itself on his memory; tries to impress the value of money on the students.
- To mark or stamp with or as if with pressure: impressed a design on the hot wax.
- To apply with pressure; press.
- The act of impressing.
- A mark or pattern produced by or as if by impressing.
- A stamp or seal meant to be impressed.
- To compel (a person) to serve in a military force.
- To seize (property) by force or authority; confiscate.
- verb - to affect strongly