Scrabble word: PROMISES
Is PROMISES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROMISES in dictionaries:
- noun - a verbal commitment by one person to another agreeing to do (or not to do) something in the future
- noun - grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
- verb - make a promise or commitment
- verb - promise to undertake or give
- verb - make a prediction about
- verb - give grounds for expectations
- verb - to make a declaration of assurance
There are 8 letters in PROMISES: E I M O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROMISES
Click to search all anagrams of PROMISES plus a wildcard: PROMISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROMISES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROMISES
Lookup in Wiki for PROMISES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.