Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERIDERM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERIDERM exist?
Definitions of PERIDERM in dictionaries:
- The outer layers of tissue of woody roots and stems, consisting of the cork cambium and the tissues produced by it, such as cork.
- n - an outer layer of plant tissue
There are 8 letters in PERIDERM: D E E I M P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERIDERM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERIDERM plus a wildcard: PERIDERM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERIDERM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERIDERM
- Plant Structure and Function
- VIP Root Cross-Section
- Please select your country
- ... periderm formation in roots Cadmium and hypodermal periderm
- ... Through Tree Lenticel periderm Using Various Surfactant Systems
- ... secondary growth in the stele and periderm formation in the cortex
- Willkommen im Mittelmeer Skipper Club e.V .
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants Textbooks
- Skin Electron Microscope
- Anatomical variation in Cactaceae and relatives Trait lability and ...