Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TIMBRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMBRE exist?
Definitions of TIMBRE in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- The quality of a sound that distinguishes it from other sounds of the same pitch and volume.
- The distinctive tone of an instrument or a singing voice.
- adj - the quality given to a sound by its overtones [n -S] : TIMBRAL
There are 6 letters in TIMBRE: B E I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMBRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIMBRE plus a wildcard: TIMBRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIMBRE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TIMBRE
- The distinctive timbre of the shakuhachi has a lot to do with the fact ...
- El impuesto de timbre deber ser declarado y pagado en la ...
- Le timbre du mois
- Cartel de timbre
- EL AO DE LA MARMOTA El timbre
- timbre RDA - timbreS - moolinette - Photos - Club Doctissimo
- El timbre
- Sine Waves and timbre