Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TIMBREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMBREL exist?
Definitions of TIMBREL in dictionaries:
- noun - small hand drum similar to a tambourine
- An ancient percussion instrument similar to a tambourine.
- n - a percussion instrument
There are 7 letters in TIMBREL: B E I L M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMBREL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIMBREL plus a wildcard: TIMBREL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIMBREL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TIMBREL
- Tambourine Or timbrel - Images of Ancient Musical Instruments (Bible ...
- EMS Single Cymbal timbrel at the Early Music Shop
- EMS Double Cymbal timbrel at the Early Music Shop
- Dance of Miriam
- timbrel - Images of Ancient Musical Instruments (Bible Customs at ...
- The timbrel in the classes are crafted from a multitude of items and ...
- timbrel Herbicide Professional Weed Control in Woodland Amenity ...
- Tambourine or timbrel.