Scrabble word: BUTT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTT exist?
Definitions of BUTT in dictionaries:
- noun - thick end of the handle
- noun - the part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
- noun - a victim of ridicule or pranks
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- noun - finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper
- noun - a joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
- noun - a large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
- noun - the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- verb - to strike, thrust or shove against
- verb - place end to end without overlapping
- To hit or push something with the head or horns.
- A push or blow with the head or horns.
- A butt joint.
- A butt hinge.
- One that serves as an object of ridicule or contempt: I was the butt of their jokes.
- A target.
- An obstacle behind a target for stopping the shot.
- An embankment or hollow used as a blind by hunters of wildfowl.
- A goal.
- A bound; a limit.
- The larger or thicker end of an object: the butt of a rifle.
- An unburned end, as of a cigarette.
- A cigarette.
- A short or broken remnant; a stub.
- The buttocks; the rear end.
- A large cask.
- A unit of volume equal to two hogsheads, usually the equivalent of 126 U.
- verb - to hit with the head