Scrabble word: BUTTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTTS exist?
Definitions of BUTTS in dictionaries:
- noun - thick end of the handle
- noun - the part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
- noun - a victim of ridicule or pranks
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- noun - finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper
- noun - a joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
- noun - a large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
- noun - the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- verb - to strike, thrust or shove against
- verb - place end to end without overlapping
- verb - to hit with the head
There are 5 letters in BUTTS: B S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUTTS plus a wildcard: BUTTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTTS
Images for BUTTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.