Scrabble word: BUTTES
Is BUTTES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUTTES in dictionaries:
- noun - a hill that rises abruptly from the surrounding region
- noun - a town in southwestern Montana
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- verb - to strike, thrust or shove against
- verb - place end to end without overlapping
- noun - an isolated hill
There are 6 letters in BUTTES: B E S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTES
Click to search all anagrams of BUTTES plus a wildcard: BUTTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTTES
Images for BUTTES
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.